Women’s Complete is Nutritional Frontier's new multivitamin, uniquely formulated for women of all ages, from the onset of menstruation, through conception and pregnancy, and past menopause.
Women’s Complete contains activated vitamins, chelated minerals. It includes the best forms of the special ingredients DMG, inositol, and superfoods, and has a unique, proprietary probiotic complex. All ingredients are bioavailable and presented in nutritionally meaningful amounts to enhance all facets of women’s health. Women’s Complete comes in an easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsule that is easily absorbable.
Women’s Complete contains Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and contains Quatrefolic® that provides 800 mcg of folate.
In February 2008, Gnosis patented a new generation of folate derivative, brand named Quatrefolic®, (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt. Quatrefolic® provides 5-methylfolate, the type of metabolic-reduced folate utilized and stored in the human body. Another advantage is that Quatrefolic® passes the gastric barrier and is absorbed mainly in the small intestine, ensuring a higher folate uptake.
Folate works together with vitamin B-12 to support the normal production of important, mood-regulating neurotransmitters. Furthermore, 5-methylfolate is essential for converting homocysteine to methionine, a process that protects cardiovascular health.
Women's Complete contains naturally fermented vitaMK7® which plays a crucial role in bone tissue homeostasis. Taking 45 μg per day has been shown to improve bone mineral density (BMD) by stimulating osteoblasts (bone-building cells) and increasing calcium concentration in bones.
Women's Complete uses Albion™ and TRAACS™ mineral blends. These are minerals bound to amino acids to form natural organic chelates, allowing the minerals to easily pass through the intestinal wall. Calcium/Magnesium is utilized in a desired 2:1 ratio utilizing the best forms of chelated Minerals.
Women's Complete contains Ferrochel™ a patented, branded iron supplement (ferrous bis-glycinate), manufactured by U.S.-based Albion™. Ferrochel is bound, or chelated, to the amino acid glycine, providing more effective absorption and at the same time, decreasing the risk of constipation, the most common side effect from iron supplementation.
Women’s Complete combines additional, specialized ingredients to benefit women’s wellness:
DMG, short for dimethylglycine, is an amino acid and one of the important building blocks for protein. It is used to support DNA, methylation and neurotransmitter production, fat metabolism, detoxification, cellular energy, and gene expression.
Inositol is included as it may be beneficial for improving the function of the ovaries and fertility in women, even those suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Research has found that inositol supplements may improve menstrual cycle regularity, ovulation and pregnancy rates.
Boron affects the way the body handles other minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Boron works synergistic with other minerals to improve bone density.
Vitacholine™ Choline is critical to prenatal cognitive development and lifelong memory.
- Lactospore® is from the probiotic species Bacillus Coagulans shown to provide key immune and digestive support to both mother and baby. Lactospore is the only spore-forming probiotic. It has been useful in the treatment of recurring diarrhea caused by the toxin produced by Clostridium difficile. It has also been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of non-specific bacterial vaginitis.
- Super Food Blend is an organic combination of antioxidant-forming whole foods with high ORAC values. The complex is comprised of a proprietary blend of cranberry, broccoli, garlic, grape seed extract, wheatgrass, apple pectin, celery seed, chlorella, papaya, and spirulina. The term “SuperFoods” was originally used by NASA in the 1960s. NASA was looking for the most nutrient-dense foods to help keep Astronauts nourished in space while adding the least amount of weight. After an extensive amount of research, they found the 2 most nutrient-dense foods are Spirulina and Chlorella.
Available Bottle Size: 120 Capsules
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 1500 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 75 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 67 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as MK7®) 100 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate) 15 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® (equivalent to 1600 mcg of (6S)-5- Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (as Di-Calcium Malate (DimaCal™) plus Calcium Ascorbate, Di-Calcium Phosphate) 150 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) (Ferrochel™) 30 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate (Albion™) plus Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate (TRAACS™)) 75 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)(TRAACS™) 20 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate)(Albion™) 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)(TRAACS™) 5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)(TRAACS™) 150 mcg
- Molybdenum(as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)(TRAACS™) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Glycinate Complex)(Albion™) 50 mg
- Choline(as Choline L(+) Bitartrate) (VitaCholine™) 110 mg
- N, N-Dimethylglicine HCl (DMG) 125 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Glycine)(Albion™) 1 mg
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 1.5 billion CFU
- Lactospore® (Bacillus Coagulans) 1.5 billion CFU
- Proprietary SuperFoods Blend 100 mg
(Cranberry powder, Broccoli powder, Garlic powder, Wheat Grass powder, Celery Seed powder, and Chlorella powder)
Other Ingredients: hypomellose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.