Zinc is an essential mineral found in every body cell. It is essential for a wide range of physiological functions and is an important co-factor for more than200 enzymes.
Why you need additional zinc
“Some 90 percent of the population consume diets deficient in zinc,” according to Denham Harmond M.D., Ph.D. considered to be the Father of the Free -Radical Theory of Aging. Zinc deficiency can contribute to a long list of conditions including osteoporosis, memory loss, depression, fatigue, irritability, decreased sense of taste & smell, skin problems (acne, dry skin, stretch marks, and prolonged wound healing), poor hair growth, decreased immune function, menstrual irregularities, fertility problems.
- Superoxide dismutase activity, an important antioxidant enzyme
- Immune system health and function
- Collagen formation, bone health, and muscle function
- Protection against UV radiation
- Brain development and nerve function
- Insulin activity, carbohydrate metabolism, and amino acids synthesis
- Women: fertility and reproductive system health and function
- Men: prostate dysfunction, low testosterone levels, low sperm count, and impotence
Available Bottle Sizes: 60
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Zinc (from 167 mg of Zinc Citrate) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, Hypromellose
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Produced in a facility that also uses milk, soy, peanuts, tree nut, egg, wheat, fish, and shellfish ingredients.